Color matching is not easy but with skill and the proper products can be done.
The clients natural hair is a very Ash brown. Her previous extensions as seen in the above photo had faded in the sun and were now much to blonde. She wanted new extensions that blended with her hair.
This color was achieved in the following manner:
- We started with Miss MyMy virgin organic medium curl hair extensions
- Lightened to level 5 with 20% peroxide and no heat
- The hair was then washed, treated and allowed to air dry and rest
- Hair was then further lightened to level 8 using 10% and no heat.
- After washing, treating and and allowing the hair to dry again the hair wash colored with Wella 7/1
....And Voila... a perfect match was achieved. On the Right the wet wavy hair is shown beside the clients natural hair. the left shows the same hair after it has dried to a perfect match. No styling and or flat ironing has been done.
Here's to Happy Hair Days